Our Kakadu moon, crystal candle is inspired by the raw beauty of Australia's Kakadu National Park. The herbaceous blend of cucumber, fir needles and fresh oranges rejuvenates and refreshes your space, whilst the embedded jasper crystal, brings a sense of grounding and harmony into any room. The matte black ribbed vessel is hand made and rose gold lid are both designed to be up-cycled.
Cleanse your space with JASPER to promote grounding, harmony and Beauty
Blended with premium Australian Kakadu plum and herbaceous oil’s
top: fresh oranges
middle: herbaceous + fir needle
base: leafy green cucumbers
Shine bright for over 60 hours burn time
Keep it real with 100% soy wax, an eco-friendly wooden wick and premium blended fragrance + essential oils (zero paraffin)
Love local! We hand pour each of our candles in small batches on the Mornington Peninsula- AUSTRALIA
Stay lit! Just like a mini fire place, wood wick candles can be a little hard to get started... But once they do, they offer a cleaner burn, they have a beautiful crackling sound and last even longer! Explore more at 'candle care'
Show me love
- Never leave a candle unattended or in reach of children or pets
- Always burn the candle until the wax has melted all the way to the rim
- Never burn a candle for more than four hours
- Only trim the wooden wicks if the candle begins to smoke
- Burn the candle until approximately 2cm from the base
- Remove crystal with a metal spoon when the wax has started melting, run under warm soapy water + keep forever!
Don't be a tosser
When you're finished with the candle, the remaining wax will act as a melt. Pour the last 2cm of melted wax into an oil burner. Our candles are triple scented, so your space will smell amazing for even longer! The beautiful vessel can now be cleaned up in warm soapy water and up-cycled. Use it as a vase or a cup full of love. Recycling is a way of showing the universe yo have got her back, just as she has yours.