STAY LIT!

Just like a mini fire-place our wood-wick candles can be tricky to get started... So we have developed some tips on how to get the most out of your candle.


1. Make sure your candle is out of reach of pets and children. 

2. Place your candle on a stable, heat resistant surface. 

3. Your first burn is the most important one! Light your candle by tilting it on an angle and let the flame draw across the length of the wick, catching the wax into the flame. (we find a long match or stove-top lighters are the best for this)

4. When the candle starts to melt remove the crystal with a metal spoon. This way you can start working with your crystal immediately. 

5. Allow your candle to develop a melted wax pool that goes to the edge of the vessel. This method avoids tunnelling allowing the candle to burn evenly to bottom of the vessel. 

6. At the end of combustion a variable quantity of wax may remain. pour the reside wax into an oil burner to get the very last bit our of your candle!

7. Remember to wash your jar with warm, soapy water to up-cycle the vessel!